Tunstall offers a range of Connected Care and Health solutions designed to help older people and those with long-term needs to live independently, and with an improved quality of life.
Our solutions enable service users to live more safer, more fulfilling lives both on the move, at home and within group living environments. Rather than a static, reactive room-based approach which limits functionality and information sharing, our person-centred, tailored approach offers proactive, flexible solutions which give data insights for more efficient care and better outcomes.
Tunstall is an experienced technology partner, delivering a broad range of solutions and providing excellence from design to maintenance. Our expertise means we can add value throughout the development process, demonstrating our understanding of design requirements, legislation and resident needs. We balance attention to detail with the need to meet project timescales, and design systems which combine care with independence.
We can coordinate the delivery of full care and safety systems, offering a complete solution. We can provide integrated systems, coordinate installation, and offer a combined maintenance programme, giving you a single point of contact for the management of onsite technology. Post completion we continue to support you across all service elements, through our world class technical support.
We deliver hundreds of developments every year, working with our customers from initial specification through project design, delivery, installation and ongoing maintenance. We provide a single point of contact for a full portfolio of standards-compliant technology and services.
Based on our industry leading Communicall architecture, we help users maintain their independence while supporting active, enriched lifestyles in a shared environment:
- Resilient IP architecture for peace of mind around life-critical alarm handling
- Constantly evolving connected home capability – including video access control
- Handy concierge assistance such as secure simple messaging, photo sharing and monitored access
- Tailored telecare solutions enabling person-centred care at every stage of the care continuum
- Industry-leading health and wellbeing services that help residents get the most from their lifestyle
- Simple connectivity via Wi-Fi and VoIP telephony
- Over 100 specialist engineers nationwide
- Customer Satisfaction Centre and technical support available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
As the world moves towards an ever more digital future, Tunstall aims to lead this change by realising the potential of technology to bring patients, users, social care, healthcare and housing providers closer, significantly enhancing the cost-effectiveness, appropriateness and quality of care and support.
Tunstall holds a number of accreditations, demonstrating its commitment to providing world class products and services to its customers and providing reassurance that we meet, and often exceed, industry standards across all sectors of the business.
For more information, please visit tunstall.co.uk