Randstad is the largest global Recruitment Provider, operating in 39 countries across the world with over 37,000 corporate employees.
In the UK we have a national network of 133 offices from which we can provide local support to our clients for a range of roles such as:
- Business Support (including sales, marketing, HR, finance, customer service, administration)
How you benefit from using our service:
Randstad brings unparalleled expertise in the housing sector to our clients, and we are able to provide a number of solutions including MSP (master and hybrid), RPO and our bespoke Talent Partner model. We are able to guide PfH members to solutions that are not only cost-effective, but will maximise on other efficiencies and seek to become a trusted partner that truly understands each member’s unique requirements.
You will have access to benefits including:
- Innovative technology solutions
- Guidance on your employer brand proposition based on our independent research, which is the largest study conducted worldwide, as well as our labour analysis and salary benchmarking tools
- Bespoke candidate attraction program to deliver top talent in line with your equality & diversity agenda
- Thought leadership through reports based on research into the housing market, Click here for an example.
- A dedicated account manager who will act as a single gateway into our wider specialist business lines, offering bespoke reporting and regular communication to ensure our service is running smoothly
- A bespoke microsite
- A fully supported helpdesk function
Facts, stats & figures:
- We are ranked in the top 10 suppliers in the current Housing Sector
- Randstad has worked in the Housing Sector for over 40 years
- We work with c.50 Housing Sector clients in the UK, including local authorities and housing associations.
To find out more about our story, click here.