Why work with Advantage Resourcing
- Advantage Resourcing is part of Advantage Group UK, and owned by Recruit Holdings, one of the world’s largest providers of HR & Recruitment services.
- Recruit boasts a portfolio of well-known recruitment brands, including Glassdoor and Indeed.
- Being part of the Recruit family ensures that we can offer the stability, support and industry knowledge that a market leader provides, but without compromising on the highly bespoke client service that you would expect from a specialist consultancy.
- With over 35 years’ experience, we are a well-established provider of recruitment solutions across the Public Sector and have developed a comprehensive understanding of Public Sector requirements. We work with a wide variety of organisations, including Central Government, Local Councils and not-for-profit organisations, placing candidates through a number of recognised frameworks.
- Our teams specialise in particular sections / functions, allowing us to adapt our sourcing and recruitment methods accordingly and secure you the ideal candidates in the shortest possible time.
- For each assignment, we take a bespoke approach tailored to your specific requirements. By getting to really know and understand your business and your culture, we can more accurately match candidates to your vacancies. This investment of time and effort is mutually beneficial, as it results in true partnership working.
- As well as operating the more traditional recruitment model, we have also invested significantly in an extensive resourcing department, allowing us to flex according to the scale of your requirements. So we are equally equipped to take on assignments for niche, highly skilled roles, or for high volume accounts, overseen by a dedicated account manager.
- We are committed to delivering an efficient, friendly and professional service that combines flexibility, agility and quality, ensuring that every placement immediately adds value for you.
For more information about Advantage Group UK, please visit: www.advantagegroup.co.uk/group-news
If you would like an informal chat on how we can support you with your recruitment requirements, please email PfH@advantagegroup.co.uk or call Natasha Hall on 07884 441 960