Membership is open to all UK housing associations, ALMOs and local authorities, regardless of size. Once signed up, Members can benefit from any of our procurement services from strategy review and spend analysis to bespoke tendering and frameworks. Become a Member now.
Members can benefit from:
- Cost savings through effective frameworks, tender administration and invoice processing
- Full service procurement solutions including bespoke tendering, spend analysis, procurement partnering, contract management and benchmarking
- Streamlined ordering, billing and reporting
- Best practice delivered through training and workshops
- Free benchmarking and mini-competition services
- Regular procurement insight including Member-led research
We have over 850 Members that collectively manage over 3.9 million properties. These Members spend in excess of £2.5 million a week through PfH agreements. View our searchable membership list.
The savings we create depend on how efficiently you are currently purchasing. We recommend that you start by having a review of your procurement strategy and adopt tools such as spend analysis to drive better cost management and transform your potential for making savings, but you can also start using our framework agreements immediately.
HouseMark subscribers can join for free, otherwise there is an annual fee based on the size of your organisation.
If you want to speak to an existing Member before you join, this can be arranged. Simply contact us and we'll put you in touch with a Member in your area. Alternatively, you can view case studies to find out how current Members benefit from PfH.
Associated membership for your contractors can also be obtained by downloading this associated membership form, please click here. Associated membership will allow your contractors to purchase Materials from the PfH framework agreements at our discounted rates.