Developing great suppliers
At PfH we know that the quality of our suppliers and our relationships with them are absolutely critical to the success of the consortium. With our Members’ collective purchasing power, we are able to attract the very best suppliers and negotiate the best terms but we are also active in supporting them to provide excellent service.
We work closely with all suppliers that are nominated to support framework agreements:
- Our Category teams meet suppliers regularly to review and support performance and provide vital market share data;
- We provide accurate member information to support effective engagement;
- We provide a range of marketing support activity including attendance at PfH Live;
- Our own account management team works closely with supplier teams throughout the UK;
- We deliver efficiencies by providing payment consolidation through Quantum;
- We deliver educational seminars for all suppliers and training to help SMEs submit tenders.
If you're interested in becoming a PfH supplier and want to submit a tender for a PfH Agreement, please note that all forthcoming tenders are advertised on the my tenders website.