Workwear, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Janitorial
PfH's Workwear, PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and Janitorial framework provide substantial cost savings and significant choice to Members. Due to the size of the framework, the contract was awarded in two lots to six suppliers following an EU compliant tender.
Why use this framework?
- It provides unrivalled potential for savings and value for money.
- Fixed pricing on core items for 12 months and fixed discounts applied to all suppliers catalogues
- Free delivery from 4 suppliers
- Short delivery lead-times for all items
- Suppliers are able to carry out desk top delivery to multiple sites within a single building
- On-going contract management and supplier performance monitoring by dedicated procurement professionals at PfH
- Service level agreements and key performance indicators which PfH can work with Members to develop and make bespoke to Member’s organisation.
Suppliers (in ranking order)
Lot 1 - Janitorial Supplies
Lot 2 - Workwear and PPE
1st March 2014 - 28th February 2018
You can get detailed information about this framework by downloading our associated documents below or contacting us on 01925 282 398.