The Provision of Void Property Management Services
The Provision of Void Property Management Services framework offers a wide range of services designed to help social landlords reduce the time in which properties stand vacant. The agreement gives Members access to a leading provider for the servicing and management of empty properties on a national scale.
- Security – Security screens & doors, boarding up, curtains, fencing, meter box covers and electronic key systems
- Monitoring – Alarm monitoring services, warden response services, key holding and regular inspections
- Cleaning – Variations of house/flat cleaning services, clearance services such as shed, garden, sharps and body fluids and pre-demolition strip outs
- Maintenance – Garden and grounds maintenance and graffiti removal
- Management – Anti-Social behaviour line and a 24/7 365 days per year call centre support
Why use this framework?
The Provision of Void Property Management Services framework provides a one-stop-shop giving Members a complete start to end solution for all their void property requirements. Services include:
- Free site risk assessments
- Installation & removal of de-mountable screens & doors
- Electronic managed access key systems
- Monitored alarm services
- Warden response services
- Clearance services
- Support services & call handling
- Pre-let cleaning service
- Infection control vaporisation service
- Pre-let garden maintenance
- Risk management insurance
- SmartApp with property details
- Secure client portal access
By using this framework you are ensuring that your void properties are safe, clean and secure which will reduce turnaround time for vacant properties and reduce costs from trespassing, theft and damage, vandalism and legal disputes. For more details about this framework, you can download the associated documents below.
PfH awarded this agreement on a sole award basis to offer Members a fast, clear solution with a supplier that adopts a competitive commercial approach. Click on the link below for more information about the awarded supplier:
1st April 2015 – 31st March 2019
For more information about this framework please download the associated document below. If you would like to speak to someone to discuss the framework, please call 01925 282 398.