Print management and multifunctional device solutions 2016
Sit back and reap the benefits of this new innovative print solution designed with end user convenience in mind.
Imagine the time and cost savings of ordering all of your print requirements and creating direct mailings from your desktop.
Hit PRINT and leave the rest to us.
With PfH’s new print management and multifunctional device solutions framework (PMFD) you’ll enjoy a range of benefits. No need to use multiple suppliers and clunky software to deliver your entire print and mailing estate, instead through feedback from Members, we’ve jointly designed world class solutions.
Lot 1 allows Members to procure any printed documents and marketing materials.
If your documents require physical delivery, you can benefit from our innovative Hybrid mail services. The digital file is created on your desktop then sent directly to the print centre, addressed, folded into envelopes and delivered. No delays, no missed post and lower cost per unit. This seamless and simple process makes ‘Print and Send’ easy, efficient and cost effective.
- Hybrid mail service integration, full user training and ongoing technical support
- Reduced processing time through improved workflow efficiency leading to savings of on average of 17%
- Remote management of consumables including automatic replenishment
- Reduced toner waste and carbon footprint
- All suppliers show strong evidence of social value with ISO 14001 accreditation to provide assurance that environmental impact is being consistently measured and improved
- On time deliveries up to 99.36% and up to 99.83% quality success rates on print related products
- ISO 9001 accredited suppliers ensuring Members receive consistent, exceptional quality products and services.
Lot 2 gives Members a full supply catalogue of photocopiers, printers and multifunctional devices which also includes hardware and software support services.
What’s more, suppliers on this framework provide unique reporting software to allow monitoring of printing trends, stock levels and identify opportunities for savings providing complete visibility and control.
- Protects your data and supports workforce productivity with FollowMe printing, ideal for large sites operating a common printer fleet or ‘hot desk’ environments
- Full free technical site surveys and audits
- Using advanced printing methods this can generate energy savings of up to 60%
- First time fix up to 95% on machine repairs to ensure problems are swiftly resolved
- Remote management of consumables including automatic delivery with management information reporting
- Usage monitoring to keep you in control of spend
- A range of finance options including lease for up to 5 years to provide you with ultimate flexibility.
Suppliers (in ranked order per lot)
Lot 1 - Print Management
Lot 2 - Multi-Functional devices and managed print services
Capita Document and Information Services
15th August 2016 to August 2020
For more information contact us on 01925 282 398.