Lightfoot is a unique and powerful technology, proven to reduce risk and improve efficiency across fleet operations by addressing the root-cause behind unnecessary cost and downtime: poor driver behaviour.
Using a combination of in-vehicle coaching, driver engagement and simple reporting, Lightfoot equips, empowers and engages drivers to self-manage their own improvement. This takes the huge burden from management and delivers sustained behaviour change, which leads to tangible savings across fleet operations.
- Rapid and measurable improvement in driving styles
- Improved welfare and safety of drivers
- Changes sustained over time because of ongoing in cab engagement
- Minimal management input required – Lightfoot delivers results, not lots of data
- Fuel and emissions savings of 15-20%
- Accident reductions of up to 60% - validated by Allianz Insurance Plc
- Tracking, Driver ID and business v personal mileage all available and easy to use
- Reduced wear and tear on vehicles - downtime reduced by 45% - Ian Thorn, CEF
Our Public Sector and Housing Association customers include Affinity Sutton, Central Beds Council, Grampian Housing, MHS Homes, Oxford City Council and Sovini.
In addition, Lightfoot works with and is endorsed by numerous industry partners, including Activa, Allianz, Aviva, Bott, FTA, Protector, QBE and RSA. Indeed, it’s possible that your insurer may be willing to part-fund the use of Lightfoot on your fleet.
- Find out more about Lightfoot
- A case study with Hughes Electrical
- Lightfoot’s Fleet Driver of the Week initiative
- Read about our customer journey