Guardian24 is widely considered to be the UK market leader for lone worker protection and holds the accolade as the outright winner of the IFSEC 2013 Lone Working ‘Product of the Year’ Award. Our BS 8484 certified lone worker systems can be used via Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, and Windows Mobile smartphones, tablet, mobile phone, or specialist lone worker device.
We are the largest lone worker protection provider to the social housing sector; over 150 Housing Associations use our service, including 9 members of the G15, along with hundreds of other public and private sector organisations throughout the UK and Ireland.
When selecting a lone worker solution it’s vital to choose a supplier that has been certified to the relevant industry standards, as this provides a benchmark of quality ensuring the company is credible and the service is fit for purpose.
At Guardian24 we take the safety of your staff very seriously - to back this up our service is externally audited and certified to the very highest possible industry standards including: BS 8484:2011, BS 5979:2007:Category II and ISO:9001:2008. To read about our accreditations click here
Maximising Value for Money
Guardian24 have devised a unique, cost effective package exclusively for PfH Members via the lone worker protection framework agreement, which includes the following:
- Free Trial – our no obligation free trial allows organisations to use all elements of our service, with full Account Management and post-trial review
- Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet & Dedicated Device Solutions – a full range of solutions allow you to choose the product which best suits each employee’s job role
- Client Administration Portal – manage your users, devices, sub-accounts and other service features, 24/7 via our secure online portal
- Management & Usage Reporting – access a suite of configurable reports and maps via our client portal, or schedule them to automatically email nominated staff
- Workforce Management – proof of attendance functionality via manual or automated position reports, if required
- Multiple Users Per Device – our flexible system also allows multiple users to share or ‘pool’ devices. Ideal for shift workers, this option allows organisations to make huge cost savings
- Fully Inclusive Service - covers all alarm calls, dedicated devices/smartphone apps, client portal, reports, training options, implementation, support, account management, tailored alarm management & response
- Fixed Subscription Fee – there are no variable or hidden costs with our service and no hardware/software purchases, allowing for easy budget allocation and zero capital expenditure.
Hundreds of organisations use and trust our service every day to protect their most vulnerable employees, but don’t just take our word for it - take a look at these case studies from PfH Members:
Leading Lone Worker protection provider, Guardian24 has been awarded NSI’s prestigious Guarding Gold standard. Read more
Guardian24 has won ‘Best Deployment of Lone Worker Technology’ at the Security & Fire Excellence Awards 2015 held at Hilton’s flagship Park Lane Hotel, London. The award recognises the outstanding contribution to lone worker protection as deployed by one of Guardian24’s key clients, Macmillan Cancer Support. Click here to read more
Leading Charity RNIB turn to Guardian24 for protecting their lone workers: Read more
Mental Health Charity NIAMH, embrace Guardian24’s Smartphone App
Free Demonstration or Trial
If you would like a free demonstration or trial of our service, please contact us on 0207 118 8247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, visit our website for more information on our range of award-winning lone worker protection services: http://www.guardian24.co.uk/pfh/