Facilities Management Soft Services
For the supply of Cleaning Services & Equipment and Pest Control.
This new framework from PfH offers Members a range of services designed to meet varying requirements within a changing market. The suppliers have been awarded a place on the framework based on their flexibility to cater for Members individual needs to give a bespoke level of service. Many also offer training services for Members to ensure they receive continued support and guidance.
Why use this framework?
- Access to strong suppliers, each offering facilities management services allowing flexibility, quality and expertise
- The agreement is specifically designed to reflect Member spend areas with the potential for savings
- Competitive lead times for the order and delivery of products and services
- The suppliers awarded recognise the importance of The Public Services Act 2012 and work continuously to measure and develop their impact
- The suppliers awarded use green vehicles to reduce their carbon footprint
- Many of the awarded suppliers contribute to the community through green projects and training
How will this benefit my business?
PfH has conducted a rigorous procurement process to ensure the best quality of services, best practice and compliance so that you don’t have to, saving you time, money and resource. The suppliers on this agreement not only offer a wide range of services and training, but are also focused on green policies and social value. They use ‘green’ vehicles to reduce their carbon footprint and give back to the community through either job funding for future jobs, apprenticeships for young people, community clean up campaigns, residential involvement projects and setting up Green Teams to lead and monitor new initiatives.
By utilising this framework your business will benefit from using compliant, green and social value driven organisations who are as dedicated to delivering value for money as you are.
Who are the suppliers?
PfH has ensured a wide variety of expertise and flexibility from experienced, leading organisations.
Lot 1 – Cleaning Services & Equipment
Rank 1 Pinnacle Housing Limited
Rank 4 Superclean Services Wothorpe Limited
Rank 5 Wettons Cleaning Services
Lot 2 – Pest Control
Rank 1 Rentokil initial UK Limited
Rank 2 Orbis Protect Limited
October 2014 – October 2018
You can get detailed information about this framework by downloading our associated documents below or contacting us on 01925 282 398.
The framework has been split into two lots; Cleaning Services & Equipment and Pest Control.