The B&Q Decorating Voucher scheme puts you in control, whilst giving your tenants access to a wide range of decorating products through a redeemable paper voucher scheme.
If you provide decorating vouchers for your tenants, this deal is an easy way to generate additional savings for your organisation. Simply by purchasing your decorating vouchers through the PfH framework you benefit from a minimum discount of 13.5%.
In the event that PfH Members' cumulative spend on vouchers reaches £6 Million in any 12-month period commencing on the 1st September, the Discount for that 12 month period is increased by 0.5% taking the overall discount to 14% to Members.
For a link to the online ordering system please download the 'How to order Decorating Vouchers' document from the download section below.
Why use this framework?
• B&Q has agreed to offer PfH Members a minimum 13.5% rebate on all spend through the Agreement.
• In the event that cumulative turnover from Members using the Agreement exceeds PfH’s agreed achievable thresholds in any contractual year the rebate for that 12 month period will be increased.
• PfH Members have the option to share 5% or 10% of the rebate normally paid to them with their tenants therefore allowing the tenant to reinvest the rebate back into their property.
• Tenants are provided with access to an extensive range of decorating products available from over 359 stores nationwide, open seven days a week.
• B&Q operate a Price Promise providing PfH Members with additional spending power. If you or your tenant find a similar product available elsewhere at a lower cost B&Q will match the price and refund 10% of the difference.
• Decorating vouchers are available in a range of formats and denominations.
• B&Q can personalise decorating cards and have them endorsed with your organisations logo.
• B&Q can offer tenants skills training at 16 You Can Do It Classes located around the country.
1st September 2013 - 31st August 2017
You can get detailed information about this framework by downloading our associated documents below or contacting us on 01925 282 398.