Care & Support Recruitment Services
PfH’s dedicated care and support recruitment solution is designed to offer Members an easy and compliant platform to get the right people for specialist roles that are crucial to the wellbeing of residents. It has been created using a regionally segmented approach to cover all regions of England, Scotland and Wales for support staff, care staff and registered nurses.
We understand that every situation is different, and we aim to work with Members to understand their needs and advise on the best course of action for a truly bespoke experience.
Members can also benefit from the availability of expert advice including legislative changes within the care and support sector, automatic enrolment and agency worker regulations.
This framework offers a variety of benefits for Members, including:
- Exceptional levels of service and candidate quality
- Transparency of recruitment costs by using a standardised commission calculator and invoicing templates which clearly break down each element of a candidate’s pay rate
- Assist in supporting social values within Members’ locality
- Ongoing quality and creditability of candidates through comprehensive, free of charge candidate vetting procedures and checks including DBS checking
- Choice of procurement option including preferred supplier list, master vendor solution and neutral vend
- Out of hours (24/7/365) services provided by the majority of suppliers including short notice emergency cover, holiday cover and medium to long term contracts
- Suppliers able to provide weekly invoice information to support streamlined management of invoice payments and approval of timesheets.
The contract was awarded to 14 suppliers across 24 lots and went live on 1st April 2014 for the duration of 3(+1) years.
The lots were spilt for care staff, support staff and registered nurses for national and regional areas. For more information on the rankings for each lot please download the document below.
The contract period is 1st April 2014 to 31st March 2018.
You can get detailed information about this framework by downloading our associated documents below or contacting us on 01925 282 398.